Tuesday 24 February 2009

The next game is...

This coming Saturday, 28th February, away to our good friends & respected foes the Hayes Lane Ultras, which is the supporters' team of Bromley of course.

It is a 10.30am kick off, at Norman Park, the entrance being a few hundred yards past their Hayes Lane stadium, as you approach it from the Bromley South station direction.

I won't be at this personally as I'm over the Channel for the weekend, with Nicolas & Danuta, watching both Namur & PSG, so hopefully a few of you can knock up the details and send me some reports, as I've requested by email. To the usual email address please...

Thank you..in anticipation.

I understand we will also have a home game against Worthing supporters' on Saturday 21st March, prior to the Ryman League Division One South clash at Champion Hill.

I'm not sure what other matches we have pencilled in, I've asked Hutty for the details, when he responds I'll post them on here.

No comments: