Wednesday 25 February 2009

It's been a while...

since I've been updating this Supporters' Team blogsite properly. There have been a number of reasons for this, which aren't particularly important, those who know what they were will understand.
The bottom line is I lost my enthusiasm for it, and it has taken quite a while to get my blogging appetite back on here.
But I'm ready to give it a go again, not least because it will be you the players who miss out if I don't. It's something I enjoy doing of course, otherwise I wouldn't attempt to, but i get just as much pleasure out of the rest of the team looking in on here.
Over the next couple of months I hope to get this site for "The Rabblers" back up to what I had achieved last season, & hope you all bear with me.
To that end I also need your help, with reports on games, many thanks to the likes of Shaun Dooley & Chris Tabrett for doing so already. But it would be nice to have more contributions, whether it be reports, or memories from the past games you've played in. This is YOUR site, I am merely the custodian of it!
So please put pen to paper & jot something down for me, it really would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Mishi

No comments: