Monday 4 August 2008

Tour reviews will be posted here

Sometime on Tuesday 5th August!

Fingers crossed!

I've not quite finished, and have been working on my laptop at home sorting out photos and captioning, in my own slow blogging style. I'm sure there's quicker ways, but for a 'technophobe' like myself I have to stick with the basic 'tried & tested formula' that I know!

I've absolutely cream crackered, and have been staring at my laptop for six and a half hours, and it's a quarter to two in the morning! time for bed!

I'll bring my laptop to work tomorrow &, hopefully, finish this project in my tea & lunchbreaks; so look back later.

When I've published all my 'crap' I'll put in on the messageboard, as well as letting Mick know, to send round a team 'group email'.

thanks for your patience!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurry up Mishi ! Can't wait anymore !!!!!

;-)

Thanks for the job !


Stéphane

Rabbler said...

I'm working on it Stephane, i'm working onit! honest!