Saturday 7 June 2008

Some more photos from the Welling game:

These are from the match away to Welling United supporters', which was a 2-2 draw on Saturday 5th April. These are the ones I took on my own camera, the previous ones published were also taken by me, but on Jack's camera.

Jack McInroy poses for a snap with Shaun Dooley, who has
laced up his boots once again this season, after about a ten
year absence, to appear on the same pitch as Jack once more.









Never mind 'spectators off the pitch!', lino; get your
bleeding giant hooter out of the way!



'Hands up, if you hate Marseille!'













Never mind 'Bend it like Beckham'; we teach Welling
how to 'Hoof it like Rickerby!'





Wrightie offers a backhander, in the hope of being
picked again for the next match!'







'If I go off injured I might not have to pay full subs...'





No comments: