Monday 11 June 2007

A plea for help....

If I'm watching one of "The Rabblers" games, when not having a rare run out, you can usually spot me with my basic digital 'box brownie' on the touchline. Unfortunately I do not actually possess a computer, which means I have nowhere to save them. For over a year, since March 2006 someone has been saving them to disc for me, so I could view them later, when I eventually own one. Unfortunately the person who I was trusting them with, and doing me a big favour in saving them for me, (they were not just my football ones, but what probably amounted to several thousand snaps over the last year or more) has lost them all. Not entirely his fault, a long story...
But the bottom line is I have lost all my snaps from the May 2006 trip to Namur, when we competed in the PSG Belgium tournament. One of the photos I had on my discs was the board in the clubhouse of all the competition results-I did not make a note of them with old fashioned pen and paper.
Does anyone remember who we played that day, & what the scores were of our games? I have no record at all of our goalscorers.
Somebody out there....HELP!

No comments: