Monday 12 May 2008

Summer's here...remember the last one?




Last July saw "The Rabblers" go to Estonia for the first time, taking on our now good friends from JK Jalgpallihaigla, when we lost by the somewhat unusual score of 10-6!

I took lots of snaps at the time, which I saved to disk, but didn't have the 'know how' to publish, being a complete technophobe! Now that I am getting aquainted to using my own computer, & believe me it is a slow process, Paul Griffin & Andy Tucker are kindly helping me to learn how to use it.


Over the next few months,as I get to grips with this, I will slowly start to publish old photos that I have snapped on here. These are the ones I took last July, to hopefully get you in the mood for our return to Tallinn at the end of July, in just over two months time.

Enjoy!



No comments: