Wednesday 6 February 2008

Nicolas says hello!

I've received a nice email from our good friend Nicolas Lucas, who set up the match against the UR Namur fans.

Here it is:


" I send you this e mail to thank you for your presence last week end. I think I can speak for everyone involved in the Namur team and to tell you that it was a great week end.

I'd like to thank all the Namur players and fans involved in that week end!!!! And also a big thank you to Gabor Bukran and Amhed Gursever ( First Team players ) for their support and presence during our game. I'll try to scan any articles issued in the local press. They spoke about our game and a little about your club. And there's also a pic of both teams.

The organisation was almost perfect.

I think a few moments will be forever in my memory....By example : the kick off given by Gabor Bukran, the kick off given by Andy and Lawrence in front of 1500 people cheering and shouting, the friday night in the café upstairs ( great atmosphere, lounge music,....), the VIP meals at the "Stadium ".

What to say again about our game : 6-6.....Like always it was a crazy but friendly game. I know that you'll tell me " You never beat the Hamlets"....I know I know....But I'll be back. I hope we can arrange a game in May to play you at Belair Park or Champion Hill ( who knows???) .

So and forever there'll be always a link between Namur and Dulwich.

Don't forget a few of us will come for Dulwich Sittingbourne the friday and we'll stay overnight in London.....that will be a great week end...

Allez l'Union
Up the Hamlet

Nicolas


Cheers Nicolas, we all look forward to seeing you at Champion Hill soon!

No comments: