Thursday 3 May 2007

Old photos:

You will often see me at one of our games with a basic, but adequate digital camera in hand.
The only 'slight problem' with this is that I don't own a computer at home, and have no way of loading them up onto the internet. Midway through 2005 I started up a general photoblog, when ex-Hamlet fan BT Jane uploaded them for me. But she had to stop doing this after a while. Since then I've still been taking snaps, but not so many, & Andy Tucker has been saving them onto discs for me. Unfortunately he too can no longer do this for me, so I am resorting to having to take only a few and getting them transferred to a disc down the local photo shop.
Sometime in the not too distant future (hopefully before the end of the year) I hope to have a home computer & will be able to learn how to do this myself. In the meantime I'm hoping Paul Griffin can help me upload some of my football snaps of you onto this blog.
My photoblog ran for about a year, & below there are links to ones I took in the past. I putting them up here because although some of you have viewed them before, you may not have all looked at them.
Enjoy! (or not!)

It might take a while, but this gives you a taster of how I hope this site will eventually evolve.
At an even later stage I hope to learn how to scan in and show you many of the ancient team photos of the team I have, on good old fashioned photos, some of whom I have no idea where they were taken, or who all the players in the line ups are!

Comments welcomed on them all!

No comments: