Wednesday 24 November 2010

An explanation...

It's nearly a year since I've had time to devote to this blog. And I can't guarantee that I will do so in future. But I am aware that people enjoy looking at it & that I like to compile it.

The sad fact is I just don't have time to 'squeeze it in' & other blogs of mine take priority. I do have a large amount of unpublished photos, & pieces to go with them, since early this year, so will try to work through the boacklog. Inevitably some of my notes have been 'misplaced' but I shall endeavour, over the next few months, to get everything as up to date as possible, so future postings will actually end up appearing 'backdacted' below the HaPPo ones I am posting now.

Many thanks to anyone who still looks in, more in hope than anticipation!

Mishi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries - when you've the time and or inclination just whack em up. Hopefully we'll help by keeping the reports flowing.

Worried

jonty said...

its okay if you don't have time to contribute to your blog, write for us internet
if you're going through something then maybe you need to make some changes and write somewhere else. this can recharge your passion and you will also see the need to make a contribution to your blog. it is what i do.