Saturday 19 September 2009

A few more snaps from me...

It must be Hutty wittering on, because everyone is looking amused, with Louis just bemused!



I told you it was him!



Five minutes before kick off..and we decide to have goalkeeper trials!



A Ladyboy with a ladder...and NOT in his tights! ;-)



Well he had to be good at something! ;-)



Just a stroll in the park...



A corner comes in...



As you can see my camera's not designed for action shots. I don't call it my 'digital box brownie' for nothing!



Half time...time to relax!



Lovely morning...do we have to get up for the second half?



Come on we can win this...oh no we can't! Oh yes we...nah, this is getting silly!



"Now if only Hutty had seen my formation we wouldn't be in this mess!"



See what I mean about crap action photos...



But at least I caught this...which is James about to score our only goal of the game!



I'm not sure whose 'war wound' this is...I think it was Steve's. The things we do for Dulwich eh?

No comments: