Tuesday 4 August 2009

What everyone else thought....

I asked Mick to send round an email asking for peoples' little anecdotes, comments, memories of the trip to Helsinki.

The responses were....



Wait for it.......



Wait for it......


A few moments more......


Nope...NOTHING!

I'd just like to remind people that although I compile this Supporters' Team blog because I enjoy it, I also do it for the benefit of all the other players, & non-playing fans, to enjoy.

When I post out a simple request for a few lines, or more if you choose, it becomes VERY DISHEARTENING when I get no response!

This latest series of posts don't pop up out of nowhere at the press of a button! The total amount of time it has taken to compile & publish these posts in August has taken me around twenty hours of my time, all told, believe it or not! (Granted not helped by the fact I'm not the fastest typer in the world, & it takes time to uplaod and sort photographs)

I don't ask for praise, or anything in return. But some small contributions when requested is surely not too much to ask?

I have others blogs I sometimes neglect to do this one, so perhaps it up to YOU to decided if you want this blog to continue!

No comments: